Monday, March 28, 2011

Falling Behind XC

Things have been really busy lately between all the things that have been happening lately, so I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I will try to post a few more blogs by the end of the month.

Doing too many things at once is bad. I need a real break. As in doing nothing important

I don't want to end up like this guy:

stress.jpg
And no, I don't watch Futurama.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I have fallen behind in blogging and realize it is extremely hard to come up with a meaningful, interesting topic when you are overstressed, busy or sleep-deprived. I'm thinking of writing about the effects on not getting enough sleep, since that has proven to be extremely deteriorating to my health and school work (lol).

    Hopefully you can find some downtime to relax, and get a chance to write about something you enjoy and actually WANT to write about. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya. So much to do, so little time.

    ReplyDelete