Though their programs differ, one thing that I have noticed is that the overarching goal these people have for their programs is to grow and become better.
| Dr. Pete Britos |
![]() |
| Dr. Patrick Hennessey |
As far as I can tell, they seem to be well on the way of meeting their respective goals. Starting next semester, Dr. Britos' new programs will be in fill swing, and judging by the band's performance at this year's final concert, the band is already sounding pretty good.
I dont know for sure about the rest of the school, but if the heads of all the other departments have the same drive as Dr. Britos and Dr. Hennessey, HPU is in for some substantial changes. And if the Mult program and the Band program are any indication, these changes would definately be for the better.

No comments:
Post a Comment