Sunday, January 30, 2011

About Me

Hey everyone, I'm Ethan Perry. I'm a Multimedia/Digital Major at Hawaii Pacific University, and I am also minoring in Japanese. I was born and raised in Kailua, Hawaii, and attended Kailua High School, W\where I played Alto Saxophone in the Symphonic Band for 4 years, and in the Marching Band for 2.

I really enjoy music, and spend a lot of time on sites like YouTube listening to music and finding new songs, but unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to play an instrument in a while.

I also enjoy reading books, and my favorite author is probably Orson Scott Card, who wrote Ender's Game. I've been thinking about writing a novel of my own, but I still haven't ever gotten past early planning.

Another thing I enjoy is playing video games online with my friends, and one day I hope to be able to help make a game that thousands of people will be able to enjoy playing with their friends.

Unfortunately I don't have any recent pictures of my self (those that I have tried to take all look terribad), so I will post one when I get the chance... eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment